Dental implants are a solution for replacing single or multiple missing teeth. They serve as a replacement for both root and tooth and restore strength, stability, resilience, and support to the mouth and jawbone.
The implants are placed surgically to the upper and lower jawbone of your teeth. When attached, an implant will look and feel like a natural tooth and will enhance and restore your smile.
Dental implants can:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space
- Restore a patient’s smile with the appearance of natural teeth
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion
- Restore or enhance facial tissues
- Support a bridge or denture, lending security and comfort
The process of receiving dental implants may require a few visits spanning the course of a couple of months. During these visits you may expect the following procedures: X-rays, impressions (molds), surgically placed implants (including placement of the post and anchor), and the fitting and attachment of custom made restorations.
During the surgeries, numbing techniques will be applied to your mouth to make your experience as comfortable as possible. We also provide time for healing between visits to ensure that your implant and artificial teeth are securely attached. This will provide you with optimal stability and comfort after the procedure is over. To find out more about our implant services, give us a call. We’re happy to answer any questions you have, or to help you schedule an appointment today.